Quality Assurance Manager Summary
A job opening for a Quality Assurance Manager is currently available for qualified applicants in the metropolitan Dallas, Texas area. A national leader in the retail industry is looking to hire an exceptional quality assurance professional for this Quality Assurance Manager job opening in the Dallas, Texas area. Our team of recruiting professionals with expertise in the retail and quality fields are on the hunt for the ideal candidates for this Quality Assurance Manager job opportunity in the greater Dallas, Texas area. This job opportunity is an amazing chance for quality assurance professionals to advance in their careers.
Dallas, Texas Quality Assurance Manager Overview:
The metropolitan Dallas, Texas area Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for maintaining quality systems related to all products, packaging, and records. He or she will make sure all documents are regularly completed and filed. The Quality Assurance Manager will work with outside testing companies to ensure products meet regulatory measures.
Dallas, Texas Quality Assurance Manager Job Opening:
- The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for communicating with consumers, vendors, and auditors.
- He or she will be responsible for handling all consumer complaints from inception to solution identification and implementation.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will assist in creating and executing continuous improvement initiatives in the quality department.
Quality Assurance Manager (Dallas, Texas Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree from an accredited institute in the field of quality management, or a similar field, is preferred for this role.
- At least three years working as a Quality Assurance professional is required for this position.
- Strong experience working with the FDA, ISO, and other quality organizations are highly preferred.
- Strong experience with pharmaceuticals, retail, or consumer products is required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.