Operations Manager Summary
An Operations Manager job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. An industry leading chemical company is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Operations Manager in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. JMJ Phillip’s chemical company recruiters are searching for a positive and constructive individual for a job opening in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. The qualified candidate will be supervising multiple departments, including manufacturing and production, to guarantee all personnel is complying with safety regulations and operational procedures. Furthermore, the Philadelphia Operations Manager will be responsible for handling various labor-related and human resources tasks. In addition, the selected individual will be responsible for maintaining raw material inventories, supplies, and budgets. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits for an individual displaying expertise as an Operations Manager in the chemical industry
Philadelphia Operations Manager Overview:
There is a job opening for an innovative Operations Manager in the chemical industry. The Philadelphia Operations Manager will be responsible for managing multiple departments vital to daily operations. This includes working with various individuals in the manufacturing, production, and scheduling departments. Other responsibilities include handling labor relations and human resources related tasks. For labor relations, the Philadelphia Operations Manager will be responsible for managing employee behavior and handling payroll or benefits inquiries. In the human resources sector, the chosen individual will be handling the interview and hiring process for new employees; while continually providing feedback and guidance to current personnel. The Philadelphia Operations Manager will also be required to maintain budgets and inventory. This will include maintaining supplies and inventory levels for raw materials. Furthermore, the implementation of continuous improvement strategies will be expected to increase operational efficiency and reduce inventory redundancies.
Philadelphia Operations Manager Job Opening
- This job requires overseeing the daily operations for multiple departments.
- This role requires handling labor relations, mainly employee issues, inquiries, and behavioral evaluations.
- The Philadelphia Operations Manager will manage human resource related tasks as well, primarily hiring new employees and coaching current employees.
- This job requires managing inventory budgets.
- This role requires maintaining raw material inventory levels and implementing waste-reducing strategies.
Operations Manager (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from an accredited four-year university or institution.
- This role requires at least ten years of experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- This job requires at least five years of experience working with chemical batching.
- This role requires previous supervisory experience, preferably in manufacturing.
- This job requires excellent written and verbal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.