Director of Engineering Summary
Director of Engineering job opening in the greater Los Angeles, California area. A leading aerospace equipment manufacturer is searching for a qualified individual to fill the position of Director of Engineering in the greater Los Angeles area. JMJ Phillip’s aerospace manufacturing recruiters are seeking a responsible and organized Director of Engineering for a job opening in the greater Los Angeles area. The selected individual will be responsible for leading a diverse group of engineers focused on developing, maintaining, and improving manufacturing processes for aerospace equipment. The Director of Engineering will often spearhead engineering projects and collaborate with various teams to complete diverse tasks. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits for an individual displaying exemplary expertise as a Director of Engineering in the aerospace manufacturing industry.
Los Angeles Director of Engineering Overview:
There is a job opening in the greater Los Angeles area for a qualified Director of Engineering in the aerospace equipment manufacturing industry. The Los Angeles Director of Engineering will be responsible for all aspects of the manufacturing processes for aerospace equipment. The selected individual for this job will be confident in their ability to define manufacturing processes for unique products and individual customer requests. Often, this will include working with their diverse engineering team to develop, implement, and maintain various manufacturing methods. In addition to hands-on manufacturing development, the qualified candidate will be responsible for the manufacturing budget. Part of this responsibility also requires the implementation of cost-reducing methods in the process. Furthermore, the Los Angeles Director of Engineering will be responsible for calculating customer quotes ensuring accurate financial analyses.
Los Angeles Director of Engineering Job Opening
- This job requires developing, maintaining, and improving all manufacturing processes.
- This role requires leading a diverse team of engineers.
- The qualified candidate will be developing unique manufacturing processes to fulfill client orders and needs.
- This job requires managing the budget of the manufacturing department.
- The Los Angeles Director of Engineering will be capable of implementing cost-reducing processes and calculating accurate customer quotes.
Director of Engineering (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university or institution
- This role prefers a Master’s degree in business administration or engineering, but it is not required.
- This job requires at least seven years’ experience in an engineering management role, within a manufacturing environment.
- The Los Angeles Director of Engineering will be an expert in ASME pressure vessel code.
- The selected individual will have an in-depth thermal engineering experience.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.