Sales Representative Summary
There is an exciting Sales Representative job opportunity in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A premier industrial tool and supplies company is on the hunt for exceptional candidates for a Sales Representative job opening in the Detroit, Michigan area. Our sales and industrial tools recruiters are looking for quality candidates for this Sales Representative job opening in the metro Detroit, Michigan area. For a Sales Representative looking to work for a top-notch company, this is a wonderful job opportunity.
Detroit, Michigan Sales Representative Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan area Sales Representative will help develop and maintain a network of clients. He or she will scope out new customers and will renew orders as well as create new orders. The Sales Representative will travel to meet with current clients and to develop new clients.
Detroit, Michigan Sales Representative Job Opening:
- The Sales Representative will quote prices for clients in order to close sales.
- He or she will be responsible for helping customers select the proper products for their working needs.
- The Sales Representative will work with customers to meet their needs and will provide solutions to their project needs.
Sales Representative (Detroit, Michigan Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree from an accredited institute in the fields of business or a similar field is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Sales Representative in an industrial environment is a necessity.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with customers is required.
- This job opening in metro Detroit, Michigan requires candidates to be available to travel and requires a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.