Sales Analyst Summary
Sales Analyst job opening in Detroit, Michigan. A leading automotive supply company is seeking a Sales Analyst in Detroit, Michigan. JMJ Phillip’s automotive supply recruiters are seeking a hardworking and self-motivated Sales Analyst for a job opening in the Detroit, Michigan area. The Detroit Sales Analyst job will be focused on active contribution to the sales and account management teams. These duties may include completing customer documentation, including job orders or marketing activities. This job requires constant interaction with various sales teams and customers; requiring a strong understanding of manufacturing processes, equipment, and their associated costs. In addition, the Sales Analyst may be required to maintain customer relationships. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits for a candidate who exhibits exemplary expertise as a Sales Analyst in the automotive supply industry.
Detroit Sales Analyst Overview:
A Sales Analyst is needed in the Detroit, Michigan area to assist diverse sales and account management teams aimed at growing client base and maximizing sales. This job requires supporting customer requests for production. This task includes completing cost analyses and managing customer documentation throughout the request and fulfillment of the order. Further analyses are required by the Detroit Sales Analyst which, includes logging customer pricing contracts and creating pricing reports for internal teams and future customers. This job also requires supporting market data collection and analyses to assist with understanding future automotive trends. The Detroit Sales Analyst may also help with administrative support of the sales team.
Detroit Sales Analyst Job Opening
- The Detroit Sales Analyst will be assisting the sales and account management team to help grow the client base and maximize sale growth.
- This job requires supporting customer requests such as creating cost analyses, price break-down, and handling fulfillment.
- The qualified candidate will be confident keeping documentation and logs of all customer orders and interactions, available at any time for further review.
- This job requires providing automotive marketing support to better understand industry and sales trends.
Sales Analyst (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or university, preferably in business administration or engineering.
- This role requires at least 3 years’ experience working within the automotive industry.
- This job requires an understanding of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- The qualified candidate will be confident in working with computers and have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision and possess excellent communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.