Director of Engineering Summary
There is a Director of Engineering job opening in the metro Detroit, Michigan area. An aerospace manufacturing industry leader is searching for the top qualified candidates for a Director of Engineering job opening in the Detroit, Michigan area. Our aerospace and manufacturing recruiters are on the hunt for premier engineering leaders for this Director of Engineering job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. The opportunity to work as a Director of Engineering at this company would be perfect for any engineering leader looking to make the next jump in their career path.
Detroit, Michigan Director of Engineering Overview:
The greater Detroit, Michigan area Director of Engineering will be in charge of hiring, firing, training, and managing the company’s engineering department. He or she will collaborate with the CNC programming teams as well as the tool design team. The Director of Engineering will lead continuous improvement projects and implement new processes to drive productivity.
Detroit, Michigan Director of Engineering Job Opening:
- The Director of Engineering will be responsible for meeting budget goals and will be instrumental in implementing cost reduction plans.
- He or she will manage the engineering team and will provide performance evaluations and analysis.
- The Director of Engineering will create manufacturing practices to meet requirements for new and established product lines.
Director of Engineering (Detroit, Michigan Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree from an accredited institute in the fields of engineering or a similar field is required. MBA is highly preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a manufacturing engineer is required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing atmosphere including CNC machining and tooling is highly preferred.
- A sense of professional urgency and critical thinking skills are necessary for this job opening in metro Detroit, Michigan.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.