Category Manager Summary
Category Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas. A national department store chain is now in the process of seeking the ideal candidate in order to fill the Category Manager job opening in Dallas. The ideal candidate for this job will be comfortable with large quantities of data, including market trends, product information, and costing. With this information, the Category Manager will develop outstanding techniques for the shopping experience. JMJ Phillip’s retail recruiters are seeking an analytical individual with a breadth of knowledge on the retail environment to fill the Category Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas.
Dallas Category Manager Overview:
The Dallas Category Manager will be on the forefront of planning and analysis. This job requires someone to capable of interpreting data in order to produce strategies to introduce products, promote them, and eventually move them from the shelves. The Category Manager will design floor layouts and product placement in the stores to best drive sales for the company. Not only does this job require the Dallas Category Manager to determine how to best drive sales with proper store design, but they must also ensure that each and every customer leaves feeling completely satisfied with their shopping experience. This job will require traveling within and outside of the Dallas area.
Dallas Category Manager Job Opening:
- The Dallas Category Manager will work with the vendors in order to ensure the ongoing success of product costing and sales driving.
- This job requires the analysis of market trends to develop strategies that will promote products and increase sales.
- The Category Manager will plan the product displays that drive sales and ensures customer satisfaction.
- The Category Manager will stay up to date on product markets and planning store layouts accordingly.
Category Manager (Dallas area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- The Category Manager must have 3-5 years of retail experience.
- The Dallas Category Manager must have knowledge of the current market standards.
- Some travel will be required for this job.
- The Category Manager must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.