Digital Marketing Manager Summary
Digital Marketing Manager job opening in the greater Dallas, Texas area. A leader in the discount shopping industry is looking to fill a Digital Marketing Manager job opening in the greater Dallas, Texas area. JMJ recruiters are seeking candidates with a strong background in online marketing and sales. This Dallas based employer is in need of a Digital Marketing Manager that has demonstrated an ability to drive online traffic to increase company sales. Ideal candidates for this job will have previous work experience in a digital marketing role with excellent design and strategy skills.
Dallas Digital Marketing Manager Overview:
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing the digital marketing campaigns for this Dallas based company. This position is tasked with running the online brand of the company and creating new strategies in order to increase brand awareness. The Digital Marketing Manager will need to be able to review customer research and competitor data and develop appropriate marketing strategies. This Dallas based employer is looking for candidates that will keep up with new technologies to ensure that the company is at the forefront of development in terms of digital marketing.
Dallas Digital Marketing Manager Job Opening
- This Dallas based role will be responsible for tracking conversion rates and making any necessary improvements to the company website.
- The Digital Marketing Manager is in charge of overseeing and planning the budget for the entire digital marketing department.
- Candidates should have previous experience designing profitable websites for large scale companies.
- This job will utilize a range of industry techniques including PPC, paid search, and SEO.
Digital Marketing Manager (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- This job requires candidates to have CIM membership or equivalent.
- Candidates must have previous work experience in a digital marketing role.
- This Dallas base company is looking for candidates with a strong working knowledge of current online marketing strategies and industry practices.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.