General Manager Summary
General Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. A leading manufacturer and supplier of dyes to the automotive, agricultural, and chemical industries is looking to fill a General Manager job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. Our manufacturing recruiters are in search of candidates that have executive level management experience. This manufacturer and supplier is in need of a General Manager that will manage the Detroit based facility. Ideal candidates for this job will have prior experience overseeing a manufacturing company and a demonstrated ability to facilitate change within a growing company.
Detroit General Manager Overview:
The General Manager will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will be a key member of the senior management team in Detroit. Candidates for this job should have prior experience implementing both short and long-term goals, as well as evaluating and improving upon company processes. The General Manager is responsible for representing this Detroit based company to business partners, clients, and vendors. This job is an ideal fit for any candidate that has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to effectively communicate with customers, employees, and vendors.
Detroit General Manager Job Opening
- The General Manager is in charge of managing the lab and manufacturing process, as well as the overall sales of the company, to ensure the production of superior products and customer satisfaction.
- This job is responsible for supporting, leading, and motivating employees in the Detroit facility.
- Ideal candidates for this job will have experience in chemistry and/or the color industry.
- This position is an excellent fit for candidates that have demonstrated an ability to lead, plan, and support a growing company through the implementation of initiatives.
General Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- The General Manager must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Management.
- This role requires at least 5 years of experience overseeing the operations of a manufacturing company with 30 or more employees.
- Candidates must have experience in Human Resources, business analysis and development, and budgeting.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.