Business Development Manager Summary
Business Development Manager job opening in Detroit, Michigan. A leading manufacturer of automotive components is seeking to fill a job opening for a Business Development Manager in Metro Detroit. The Business Development Manager will be important for expanding the company’s customer network to increase business opportunities. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking strategic individuals with excellent interpersonal skills to fill this job opening for a Business Development Manager in Detroit, MI. This company will provide generous compensation and a comprehensive benefits package for the right candidate.
Detroit Business Development Manager Overview:
The Detroit area Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new business and targeting new customers. The successful Business Development Manager will develop important relationships within automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. In this role travel to conferences and trade shows will be expected in order to present sales strategies. The individual will also be expected to have a deep understanding of the organizations needs to select the best possible products. Furthermore, the Metro Detroit Business Development Manager will provide feedback to improve the company’s products and strategies. This individual will manage the sales process from start to finish, including identifying new opportunities, preparing price quotations, contract negotiations, and customer follow-up. The Business Development Manager job, in Detroit, will develop annual budgets and sales goals.
Detroit Business Development Manager Job Opening
- In this job, you will maintain existing OEM and Tier 1 relationships while developing new sales contacts.
- This role manages the entire sales process from start to finish by identifying new customers, providing product information and quotations, contract negotiations, and engaging in customer follow-up.
- This job will also develop sales strategies and annual budgets.
- Utilize market trends and customer feedback to improve business strategies and products.
- Engage in networking opportunities, such as conferences and trade shows.
Business Development Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Degrees in engineering, business, or marketing are preferred.
- Prior sales experience (3+ years) in the manufacturing industry is expected.
- Previous experience using CRM software is also expected
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to plan strategically is also expected.
- The highly qualified individual will have a proven sales track record and strong work ethic.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.