Senior Superintendent Summary
Senior Superintendent job opening in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area. An innovative manufacturer in the building design industry is looking to fill a Senior Superintendent job opening in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area. Our manufacturing recruiters are in search of creative candidates who are strong interpersonally, process-oriented, and flexible. This Birmingham manufacturer values a candidate that is a hands-on problem solver and is willing to learn new things. The ideal candidate for the Senior Superintendent position will have both hospital and AHCA knowledge.
Birmingham Senior Superintendent Overview:
The Senior Superintendent will be a talented professional who is able to work both independently and as part of a team. This job is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and serves as the face of the Birmingham company when dealing with contractors and clients. The Senior Superintendent is tasked with managing and coordinating the installation of company products across the United States. This position is critical to the overall function of the Birmingham plant and it is important that the Senior Superintendent have a good sense of humor and the ability to deal with new and challenging problems.
Birmingham Senior Superintendent Job Opening
- The Senior Superintendent is responsible for organizing the installation of products and services.
- This job reports to the CEO and is in charge of making sure all company projects are successful.
- This role manages a team of people and is responsible for monitoring employee performance and productivity inside the Birmingham plant.
- This position regularly communicates with the operations, design, and engineering teams.
- The Senior Superintendent is in charge of analyzing and solving problems and is required to solve all problems with proper documentation.
- This job handles all project proposals, estimates, and sales contracts.
Senior Superintendent (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires previous knowledge of AHCA.
- The Senior Superintendent must have previous experience negotiating with contractors and entering into contracts.
- This role requires previous experience in construction, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Candidates must be comfortable using BIM (Revit).
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.