Vice President of Engineering Summary
Vice President of Engineering job opening in Chicago, Illinois. A rapidly growing transportation supplier is seeking to onboard a Vice President of Engineering. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are looking for an experienced management executive to lead the engineering department. He or she must be comfortable with managing employee performance as well as mentoring engineers within the organization. For a Vice President of Engineering in Chicago, Illinois who is looking to expand their C-Suite experience, this is an exciting job opportunity to have a direct impact on an organization.
Chicago Vice President of Engineering Overview:
The main job function of the Vice President of Engineering will be to create the strategic plans for the engineering department. The Vice President of Engineering will be responsible for overseeing new product development, managing continuous improvements for the existing product lines, and overseeing all engineering departments. He or She must have previously C-Suite experience, in order to fully take charge of the organization. The Vice President of Engineering job requires a highly-motivated individual, who is able to strategically lead the engineering department.
Chicago Vice President of Engineering Job Opening
- The Vice President of Engineering will manage and lead all engineering departments
- Establish the technical objectives for the organizations, as well as create long-term standards and objectives for the organizations
- The Vice President of Engineering should have a strong background within product development
- Participate in recruiting and development of engineers to join the organization
Vice President of Engineering (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering is required
- Master Degree in Engineering or Business is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of managerial experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to executive in an operational; and strategic capacity
- At this time, minimal travel is required
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.