Vice President of Manufacturing Summary
Vice President of Manufacturing job opening in Atlanta. A manufacturer of consumer goods is currently seeking applicants for a Vice President of Manufacturing in Atlanta. Our executive recruiters are seeking hands-on, energetic manufacturing executives for this Vice President job opportunity in the Greater Atlanta area. This job provides a competitive compensation package as well as great benefits.
Atlanta Vice President of Manufacturing Overview:
The Atlanta Vice President of Manufacturing will direct all manufacturing operations across the company’s facilities. The Vice President of Manufacturing will work with the executive team to determine companywide goals, and will apply tactics within the manufacturing organization to reach those goals. The Atlanta Vice President of Manufacturing will work to foster a culture of safety, efficiency, and cost savings through implementing lean and high quality standards.
Atlanta Vice President of Manufacturing Job Opening:
- The Atlanta Vice President of Manufacturing will serve as the strategic leader of the company’s manufacturing operations.
- Provide insight, expertise, and analysis to the executive team on the status of manufacturing operations, areas of improvement, and long term goals.
- Make recommendations during yearly budgeting meetings, and other key strategic meetings.
- The Atlanta Vice President of Manufacturing will establish strategies and goals for the company’s manufacturing facilities.
- Monitor milestones and check points, ensure that facilities meet goals on pace.
- Provide leadership and advisement to management teams at facilities on processes and practices to implement.
Vice President of Manufacturing (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- At least ten to fifteen years of experience in a manufacturing organization.
- At least five years in an executive level management role of a manufacturing organization.
- A proven, deep, understanding of lean manufacturing practices and principles.
- A four-year degree in engineering, business, or a related, applicable, field from an accredited institution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems in a rational, analytical way.
- A demonstrated history of implementing cost savings in a manufacturing environment.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.