Vice President of Manufacturing Summary
Vice President of Manufacturing job opening in Baltimore, Maryland. A leading construction supply company that specializes in lumber products is seeking to fill a Vice President of Manufacturing job opening in Baltimore, Maryland. In this job the VP of Manufacturing will lead the production, quality, and lean departments and will be expected bring new ideas and innovation to this departments. For the right job candidate this company is willing to offer an incredibly competitive salary and a variety of other benefits.
Baltimore Vice President of Manufacturing Overview:
The Vice President of Manufacturing will be in charge of all production, quality, and continuous improvement activities for the Baltimore, Maryland plant location. The ideal job candidate will be able to make lasting and impactful changes to this facilities manufacturing process, that will increase both profits and quality. A successful Vice President of Manufacturing will have a strong sense of urgency and have a myriad of production experience.
Baltimore Vice President of Manufacturing Job Opening
- The Vice President of Manufacturing must lead the design process for the manufacturing process for the Balitmore facility.
- This position must have a high attention to detail to complete the requirements of this job.
- The Vice President of Manufacturing will be responsible for the overall cost of the program, including implementing cost saving proposals.
- This job requires an individual who is able to work in a collaborative, team environment, and manage efficently.
- This job will require expanding and editing operation protocols, engineering designs and developing SOPs as needed.
Vice President of Manufacturing (Baltimore Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required, with a Master’s of Science in a similar field preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of construction process design experience, resulting in expert knowledge of Capex placement and expenditure
- At least 4 years experience using design software.
- An individual who has at least 10 years in the construction industry is a strong candidate.
- This position will require travel roughly half the time.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.