Chief Operating Officer Summary
Chief Operating Officer job opening in Kansas City, Missouri. A leading automotive supper is looking to onboard a Chief Operating Officer in Kansas City, Missouri. JMJ Phillip’s automotive recruiters are seeking an experience executive to lead a rapidly growing automotive components supplier. He or She will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategic business plan for the organization. This job requires a self-motived leader, who has extensive knowledge and experience in the automotive industry. For a Chief Operating Officer who is looking to take the next step in his or her career, this is an exciting job opportunity.
Kansas City Chief Operating Officer Overview:
The main job function of the Chief Operating Officer will be to efficiently lead the operational aspects of the business. He or She will be responsible for developing the long-term business plan while creating strategic goals throughout the process. This job demands an innovative leader who is able to lead the company in the most profitable direction for long-term growth. The Chief Operating Officer must have a strong financial and operational acumen within the automotive industry. In addition, the Chief Operating Officer must have the ability to attract and retain top automotive talent.
Kansas City Chief Operating Officer Job Opening
- The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for creating the strategic planning initiative of the organization
- The ideal candidate for this job will have prior experience leading an automotive supplier
- This job requires a candidate with strong organizational skills
- The Chief Operating Officer will act as an external liaison to other OEMs and Suppliers when necessary
Chief Operating Officer (Kansas City Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s Degree is preferred
- At least 10 years of previous experience in an automotive managerial position
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- This job requires minimal at this time
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.