Manufacturing Manager Summary
Manufacturing Manager job opening in Dallas Texas. A renowned manufacturer of precision parts is currently searching to fill a Manufacturing Manager job opening in Dallas Texas. In order to fill the Dallas Manufacturing Manager job, the ideal candidate is comfortable leading a team in a manufacturing setting. The Manufacturing Manager will work out of the Dallas shop location. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking an individual with a strong technical background with various different machines and excellent management experience to fill the Manufacturing Manager job opening in Dallas Texas.
Dallas Manufacturing Manager Overview:
The Manufacturing Manager job will require someone with a great deal of experience managing large shop floors. The Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for setting up new machinery within the shop and ensuring it runs efficiently. To accomplish this job, the Manufacturing Manager will supervise a team in the Dallas shop. The ideal candidate for this job will be able to oversee the production of various custom products. This position provides a competitive benefits package for the Manufacturing Manager. No travel is required to conduct this job.
Dallas Manufacturing Manager Job Opening:
- The Dallas Manufacturing Manager will supervise a team of production team members.
- The Manufacturing Manager will run the production floor.
- This job requires overseeing the production of manufactured products.
- The Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for setting up and maintaining different machines around the Dallas shop.
- This job requires working with new products on a daily basis.
- The Manufacturing Manager must troubleshoot any issues that may arise with the machinery.
Manufacturing Manager (Dallas area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a strong background in managing a production shop floor.
- The ideal candidate must have extensive technical knowledge in order to set up or troubleshoot machinery.
- The candidate should have some knowledge of programming machines.
- Possessing experience in custom production is a plus.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.