Business Operator Summary
Business Operator job opening in Dallas, Texas. A major private education service provider is seeking to fill a Business Operator job opening in Dallas, Texas. Our service industry recruiters are looking for talented and experienced individuals who can lead the Dallas facility, of a large private education chain. This position is looking for a capable individual to run the day-to-day operations of a school. This job will report directly to the Regional Director. For individual who has a previous record of proven growth, this company is willing to offer an incredibly handsome benefits package.
Dallas Business Operator Overview:
The Business Operator will be in charge of the daily functions of a large educational facility. This will mean that the primary job of the Business Operator is to provide leadership to the ongoing projects around the Dallas facility, as well as ensuring organizational stability. The secondary job of the Business Operator is to ensure the continued growth of the Dallas campus. This role will several director reports, which the Business Operator will be expected to mentor and help professionally develop.
Dallas Business Operator Job Opening
- This position will require travel a small portion of the time. This will be to other facilities; some of these facilities may be in neighboring states.
- This role will head several different department heads; therefore the ideal job candidate will be able to run multiple departments concurrently.
- The Dallas, Texas Business Operator will also be in charge of ensuring all campus projects are being completed within budget and in a timely fashion.
Business Operator (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in management or a four-year business equivalent.
- In this job a MBA or Masters degree is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in running a retail or private educational facility would be beneficial in this role.
- This job requires a minimum of six years of managerial experience.
- An Ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of data metrics and the use of key performance indicators.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.