Product Design Engineer Summary
Product Design Engineer job opening in Detroit, Michigan. A progressive automotive engineering corporation is seeking to fill a Product Design Engineer in Detroit, Michigan. JMJ Phillip’s automotive design recruiters are looking for Product Design Engineers who have a proclivity for creating new products based on industrial design inputs and designs for manufacturing. This is a great job opportunity for a Product Design Engineer in the Metro Detroit area who is interested in establishing their career in a challenging and exciting environment and has strong experience in CAD software for component design. This corporation is offering a competitive salary and a substantial benefits package for the Product Design Engineer who proves capable of performing in a progressive environment.
Detroit Product Design Engineer Overview:
The primary responsibility for the Product Design Engineer at the Metro Detroit facility is to design new products based on industrial design inputs and designs for manufacturing. The Product Design Engineer will work in Pro-E/PTC CREO 2.0 & 3.0 CAD software along with Solidworks CAD Software to design new products and components. This job will involve taking verbal instructions creating workable design concepts through the use of strong mechanical abilities. This job will also be responsible for representing the corporation in a professional manor with all customers and suppliers. One of the major tasks for the Product Design Engineer is to create and maintain two-dimensional and three-dimensional design files for the Detroit design team.
Detroit Product Design Engineer Job Opening
- The Product Design Engineer will need the ability to work in Pro-E/PTC CREO 2.0 & 3.0 CAD software along with Solidworks CAD Software to design new products and components.
- This job requires the ability to design concepts based on verbal instructions.
- The Product Design Engineer is responsible for presenting himself and representing the organization in a professional manor with all customers and suppliers of the metro Detroit facility.
Product Design Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering or another related engineering or technical field.
- The Product Design Engineer must have at minimum two years of experience in assembly or manufacturing.
- The right candidate will demonstrate successful problem solving solutions without direction.
- Experience with plastic Injection Molding is advantageous for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.