COO job opening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. At this moment, a nationally recognized industry leader in customizable machinery is looking to fill a COO job opening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The COO will enter the organization as one of the most influential members of the company, responsible for the management of all operations and procedures. Our executive recruiters are currently seeking innovative, business savvy and strategic leaders with operations experience at the executive level. This is a wonderful job opportunity for a skilled executive seeking a high level of responsibility and rewarding challenges.
Grand Rapids COO Overview:
The COO will primarily be responsible for the maintained efficiency of all operations and procedures of the Grand Rapids manufacturing facility. This job will be charged with developing both short and long term business strategies to maximize growth potential for the organization. The COO will be both a leader of the manufacturing operations and the cultural vision of the organization upon stepping into this job. This job is entirely responsible for all operations and procedures the organization will go through and as second in command, the COO is only responsible for reporting to the CEO.
Grand Rapids COO Job Opening
- The COO will be entirely responsible for the Grand Rapids, Michigan manufacturing facility, the maintenance of all operations and procedures for the site, in addition to ensuring the production of machinery pleasing to customers of the organization.
- This job will entail working along with the CEO to manage and develop relationships with current or future vendors and partner organizations.
- The COO will also lead all drives towards further continuous improvement at the Grand Rapids manufacturing facility.
COO (Grand Rapids Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a master’s degree and an MBA is preferred.
- This job requires a background in engineering and any experience with custom manufacturing is preferred.
- Prospective candidates must have at least ten years of experience for the COO job opportunity in Grand Rapids.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.