General Manager Summary
General Manager job located in Dallas. An industry leader in thermoplastic products is searching for a candidate to fill a General Manager position at their new Dallas area facility. For this job, our manufacturing recruiters are seeking detail-oriented and enthusiastic General Managers in the Dallas, Texas area to lead this exciting new job opportunity to lead a facility from its beginnings. The General Manager will oversee all Dallas area processes outside of sales and marketing. For a General Manager in the Dallas, Texas area looking for the next step in his or her career, this is an excellent job opportunity.
Dallas General Manager Overview:
For this Dallas, Texas job, the General Manager will act as an essential member of management, collaborating with the CEO on a daily basis. The goal of the General Manager is to drive up profits while establishing best practices and maximizing efficiency at the new Dallas area facility. Interpersonal skills and management experience are a plus for possible General Manager candidates. This role will also play a large part in ensuring that the warehouse and plant continuously improves and streamlines processes.
Dallas General Manager Job Opening
- Establish business strategies and implement solutions and proper procedures to secure sustainable growth for the facility.
- The General Manager position requires recruiting and hiring employees that will further the growth of the company in the Dallas, Texas area.
- The role requires excellent verbal and oral communication skills to collaborate with the CEO, accurately relaying collected data concerning process improvements throughout the facility.
- The ideal General Manager candidate will leverage strong business acumen into investments for the expansion of the company.
General Manager (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- Engineering Degree preferred (MBA required)
- Proven track record as a C-level executive in a leadership role
- Cross-functional communication skills a plus for this greater Dallas, Texas manufacturing job
- Experience in developing strategic business plans
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.