Warehouse Manager Summary
Warehouse Manager job in Dallas, Texas. A prominent electrical supply company that is experiencing rapid expansion is currently searching for someone to fill a Warehouse Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas. The Warehouse Manager will be tasked with improving the production of a massive warehouse facility in the greater Dallas area. Our warehouse management recruiters are seeking results- driven leaders to fill this exciting Warehouse Manager opening in Dallas.
Dallas Warehouse Manager Overview:
The Warehouse Manager maintains receiving and distribution operations at the warehouse. This role must be able to implement program coordination and policy enforcement to improve overall warehouse procedures. The Warehouse Manager will also assume responsibility for the Dallas, Texas plant’s safety and security procedures. A successful Warehouse Manager in this position will have working knowledge of electrical components.
Dallas Warehouse Manager Job Opening
- The Warehouse Manager will implement data tracking systems to produce more efficient inventory control processes at the Dallas location.
- This role requires strong communication to staff members, including administering training and disciplinary actions in addition to recruiting and hiring of new talent.
- The Warehouse Manager in this position will comply with a variety of local, state, and federal regulations, ensuring policies are communicated company wide.
- The role necessitates security and safety procedures within the Dallas area warehouse to be enforced and implemented by the Warehouse Manager.
Warehouse Manager (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- At least 5 years of logistics or warehouse management experience is required for this role.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lift excess of 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Astute business acumen, including experience handling budgets, a plus.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.