Electrical Engineer Summary
Electrical Engineering job in Birmingham, Alabama. An industry leader in energy saving solutions in now conducting a search to fill an Electrical Engineering job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. This organization is rapidly expanding, and are looking for Electrical Engineers to streamline processes at one of their plants. JMJ Phillip’s engineering recruiters are seeking detailed-oriented, innovative Electrical Engineers to not only implement new processes to fix current inefficiencies, but also reduce costs to ensure a streamlined budget within the plant. For an Electrical Engineer looking to further develop their career, this is the perfect job opportunity.
Birmingham Electrical Engineer Overview:
The primary function of the Electrical Engineer will be to design and direct the implementation of equipment and processes within the plant. These processes will be put in place to boost efficiency and reduce costs, while keeping the plant within its designated budget. The Electrical Engineer must work individually and in collaboration with a team to collect and process data concerning equipment and procedures within the Birmingham plant. The Electrical Engineer will report to the Plant Engineer and the Maintenance Manager, communicating with them regularly.
Birmingham Electrical Engineer Job Opening:
- The Electrical Engineer will lead the plant in finding solutions to equipment issues and employing root cause analysis for long standing or continuous complications.
- The position requires using SAP expertise to oversee and direct work orders throughout the Birmingham plant.
- This Electrical Engineer job may need to travel outside of the Birmingham, Alabama plant to see to duties as needed.
- This role will necessitate communication of new procedures and current systems to the plant as a whole in addition to executives.
Electrical Engineer (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Electrical Engineering field is required for this position.
- At least 2 years of experience in Electrical Engineering or similar industrial manufacturing positions are required for this job.
- Experience with plant power systems, PLC programming, and ERP systems are required, with SAP knowledge preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.