Director of Engineering Summary
Director of Engineering job opening in Detroit, Michigan. An automotive supply specialist is looking to fill an immediate job opening for a Director of Engineering in Detroit, Michigan. Our engineering recruiters are seeking motivated, tech-savvy Engineering Directors that stay in-tune with technology trends within the industry and possess the ability to lead a staff of diverse individuals. For a Director of Engineering looking for a challenge, this job opening is an excellent opportunity.
Detroit Director of Engineering Overview:
The core job functions of the Director of Engineering in Detroit, Michigan will be to direct the engineering department, which includes front-end and back-end development. Additionally, the Director of Engineering manages administrative responsibilities within the department, including but not limited to formulating budgets and corresponding with employees and external stakeholders alike. The Director of Engineering collaborates with teams in Detroit, Michigan, to innovate new standards and policies that boost efficiency and reducing costs company wide.
Detroit Director of Engineering Job Opening
- The Director of Engineering job opening requires the development of software engineering that abides by company and industry standards and guidelines.
- This position works closely with other department heads to strategize future opportunities for the advancement of the company, requiring strong cross-functional communication.
- The Director of Engineering is a leadership position, with constant engagement with employees and external stakeholders being a crucial component of the job.
- Software development with be supervised by the Director of Engineering throughout the entire process, from conception to completion.
Director of Engineering (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- At least 10 years of experience in engineering development with executive experience preferred in the software field.
- The Director of Engineering position requires at least a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, with a PhD being preferred. Experience in another relevant field will be considered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are crucial to success in this position
- Experience in human-computer interface is required in a suitable candidate.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.