Inventory Optimization Manager Summary
Inventory Optimization Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas. An industry powerhouse in the manufacturing and agricultural sector is now looking to fill a Inventory Optimization Manager job opening in Dallas, Texas. The organization is currently undergoing explosive growth and is searching for the inventory optimization manager to streamline processes and allow for optimized material flow at various manufacturing sites. JMJ Phillip’s inventory and materials recruiters are seeking out detail-oriented process improvers for this greater Dallas, Texas job.
Dallas Inventory Optimization Manager Overview:
This first and primary job of the Inventory Optimization Manager is to oversee and leader all of the corporation’s inventory and dealership inventories. While working out of metro Dallas for this job, the Inventory Optimization Manager will collaborate with all departments of the organization. The total inventory value will be over a couple of billion dollars. For this Dallas job, the Inventory Optimization Manager will collaborate cross-functionally across the marketing, sales, and distribution offices to forecast demand and successfully position the inventory across the supply chain that allows for rapid distribution and effective material flow.
The Dallas Inventory Optimization Manager will not manage any people directly, but will report to the company’s Director of Supply Chain while on the job.
Dallas Inventory Optimization Manager Job Opening
- The Inventory Optimization Manager will work out of Dallas, Texas, and will periodically need to travel to areas outside of metro Dallas to see the company’s distribution centers to gain an understanding of inventory operations.
- This role will collaborate with purchasing to ensure the rapid fulfillment of inventory orders and purchasing. For this job, the Inventory Optimization Manager must strategizing continuous improvement initiatives to optimize inventory flow and industry best practices.
- This job will work to remove aging and obsolete inventory from each distribution center’s site.
Inventory Optimization Manager (Dallas Area) Job Requirements:
- The job requires a 4 year degree from a pertinent field.
- At least 5 years of supply chain and inventory experience is required for the job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.