Process Engineer Summary
Process Engineer job opening in Paterson, New Jersey. A world-renowned fenestration and manufacturing company is now looking to fill a Process Engineer job opening in Paterson, New Jersey. The Process Engineer will play a big part in ensuring the continued success of the company’s manufacturing processes. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing and engineering recruiters are looking for creative, tenacious process engineers for this job.
The company would like for a Process Engineer whom can successfully analyze inefficiencies and areas of improvement in the manufacturing processes at the greater Paterson, New Jersey location. The company is offering a high compensation package for the job candidate whom can hit the ground running and cut down on manufacturing waste. If you’re in Paterson, New Jersey looking for your next job, this is an excellent opportunity.
Paterson Process Engineer Overview:
The Paterson Process Engineer will serve as a part of the Engineering Department while working out of the greater Paterson, New Jersey location. The Process Engineer must also come up with continuous improvement initiatives that will save time and cost for the organization. This role will not have an managerial responsibilities of any of the manufacturing technicians or operators, but he or she will be expected to provide mentorship and training on best practices for manufacturing processes. The Process Engineer will be extremely familiar all machines and workers on the manufacturing floor at the Paterson, New Jersey plant.
Paterson Process Engineer Job Opening
- The Process Engineer will run time tests and other industrial tests that audit the manufacturing processes at the greater Paterson, New Jersey location.
- For this job, the Process Engineer will examine worker performance, equipment, and products at the greater Paterson, NJ plant.
- This job also requires training of technicians and operators.
Process Engineer (Paterson Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in an engineering field, ideally in manufacturing engineering, is required for this job.
- At least 3 years of experience are required for this job.
- Kaizen certification and six sigma experience are essential for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.