Operations Manager Summary
Operations Manager job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. A company that is world-renowned for its manufacturing capabilities and contributions to the agricultural industry is now doing a search to fill an Operations Manager job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. The Operations Manager will be an essential part of the company’s distribution and logistics functions, as he or she will be responsible for providing managerial and collaborative leadership at the greater Birmingham location. JMJ Phillip’s operations management recruiters are seeking out job candidates whom have experience in safety and continuous improvement for this role.
Birmingham Operations Manager Overview:
The Operations Manager will primarily be ensuring the success of the warehouse distribution center in the greater Birmingham, Alabama location for the company. He or she will need to be cognizant of all functions of the facility, as the role requires ensuring success in order fulfillment, dock operations and distribution services. The role will also be heading up the company’s safety program and will work to reduce excess time and waste while on the job. The operations Manager must also be a strong leader of people, as he or she will be responsible for improving his or her team’s performance. The Operations Manager will report to the company’s Operations Manager for the eastern region of the United States.
Birmingham Operations Manager Job Opening
- The Operations Manager will have hiring, raining, onboarding, and firing responsibilities at the greater Birmingham site.
- The role must also head up continuous improvement initiatives on the site.
- This job will need to come up with cost reduction methods for cutting down on spend and time.
- The position must work across departments to sustain safe, efficient production and utilization of equipment for distribution.
- The position must meet several key performance indicators while on the job.
Operations Manager (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- A 4-year degree from an accredited university is a hard requirement for this Birmingham Position.
- Ability to problem solve and audit deficiencies in a fast-paced environment is a plus for this job.
- Team leadership experience is a plus for the position.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.