Process Engineer Summary
Process Engineer job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. A company that produces heavy equipment and vehicles for the transportation industry is now conducting a search to fill a Process Engineer job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. The Process Engineer will be highly responsible for continuously improving and optimizing the manufacturing processes of the organization at its greater Birmingham, Alabama location. JMJ Phillip’s engineering recruiters are searching for Process Engineers whom can holistically analyze a manufacturing process and come up with several ways in which it can be improved and optimized.
Birmingham Process Engineer Overview:
The Process Engineer must improve and optimize the manufacturing processes at the greater Birmingham, Alabama site. Additionally, he or she will need to be immensely creative in determining tests and benchmarks in which cost, time, and efficiency are measured. The Process Engineer will not have any official direct reports, but he or she will be involved in improving the production and efficiency of technicians and production coordinators while on the job at the greater Birmingham, Alabama location. For this job, the Process Engineer will be a part of the engineering department and will report to the Process Engineering Manager for this job.
Birmingham Process Engineer Job Opening
- The Process Engineer will strategize, develop, and implement industrial engineering processes, bringing them from conception to completion while on the job.
- For this role, the Process Engineer will assess manufacturing processes, taking into account safety, timing, and quality while on the job, leveraging the data to come up with process and change management improvements while on the job.
- The position must also take budgets, customer specifications, and time constraints into accounts when analyzing ways in which to reduce manufacturing shutdowns and delays.
- The Process Engineer will undertake any additional jobs as assigned by the Birmingham process engineering manager.
- There is very minimal travel outside of Birmingham, Alabama that is required for this job.
Process Engineer (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- A degree in a mechanical engineering or an industrial engineering field is required for this job.
- At least 3 years of experience of process engineering experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.