CFO job opening in Detroit, Michigan. A world-renowned, global tier-one automotive supplier is currently conducting an executive search to fill a CFO job opening in Detroit, Michigan. JMJ Phillip’s finance executive recruiters are seeking detail-oriented, savvy financial leaders to fill this position and take this company to the next level and cut down spending. For the CFO who can hit the ground running and develop a plan for spending and cost reduction, the company is offering a stellar salary and benefits package. For a CFO whom wants to improve and grow with a rapidly expanding company, this is a great job opportunity.
Detroit CFO Overview:
The CFO will manage all accounting operations at the greater Detroit, Michigan site, including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, cost accounting, and FP&A. The CFO will conduct a monthly accounting plan and help prepare the budget and financial forecast for variance analysis. The CFO will be the spearhead of all things finance and accounting at the greater Detroit, Michigan location. That being said, the CFO will be in charge of building a finance and accounting staff at the site, hiring and training personnel while sustaining performance metrics for employees. The CFO will be at the head of the accounting department and will report to executive management for this job.
Detroit CFO Job Opening
- The primary job of the CFO is to audit and discover financial variances between the budget and actual spending.
- Financial Planning and Analysis will b a big part of this role for the Detroit, Michigan CFO.
- This position will work alongside the human resources department in determining proper insurance coverage for employees at the greater Detroit, Michigan plant.
- Being that the main function of the CFO is to perform variance analysis of the spend that the company is doing, e or she will also be responsible for reporting financial risks to executive management.
CFO (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- The CFO must have a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field at a minimum, with a master’s of accounting or finance preferred.
- A CPA is strongly preferred for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.