Director of Manufacturing Summary
Director of Manufacturing job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. A prominent furniture company that serves a wide variety of industries is currently hoping to fulfill a Director of Manufacturing job opening in Birmingham Alabama. The Director of Manufacturing will play a vital, executive role for the company, as he or she will be expected to drive strategic leadership for all levels of manufacturing at the greater Birmingham, Alabama site. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing executive recruiters are seeking out lean experts and strong leaders whom can champion continuous improvement operations and cut down on time and waste. For a Director of Manufacturing near Birmingham, Alabama looking for a lot of responsibility, this is the right job opportunity.
Birmingham Director of Manufacturing Overview:
The Director of Manufacturing must come up with lean strategies for production managers, operators, and supervisors to implement on-site at the greater Birmingham, Alabama manufacturing plant. He or she must also mentor and train subordinate managers, as their teams’ performance and efficiency is a reflection of the lean operations that are being put into place. The Director of Manufacturing must have an engineering mindset, as he or she will need to strategize and innovate more creative, faster ways to manufacture furniture and get it out to facilities all over the United States. For this job, the Director of Manufacturing will have several director reports at the greater Birmingham, Alabama site.
Birmingham Director of Manufacturing Job Opening
- The Director of Manufacturing will have to meet or exceed daily production metrics at the greater Birmingham, Alabama site.
- For this job, the Director of Manufacturing will hire, train, onboard, and fire the production staff at the greater Birmingham, Alabama manufacturing plant.
- The Director of Manufacturing must collaborate with multiple departments to strategize and implement lean initiatives to cut time and save costs when producing furniture.
- This job will require no travel outside of greater Birmingham, Alabama site.
Director of Manufacturing (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- The Director of Manufacturing will require a bachelor’s degree for this job.
- At least 8 years of experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.