CNC Machinist Summary
CNC Machinist job opening in Grand Rapids Michigan. A company that specializes in chemicals and manufacturing is currently hoping to fill a CNC Machinist job opening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. JMJ Phillip’s precision machining and CNC recruiters are on the hunt for CNC Machinists in the metro Grand Rapids area whom have a strong work ethic and want a consistent amount of work with a growing organization. The company is offering a good starting salary with job training and plenty of opportunity for growth within the company for the CNC Machinist who can best produce precision parts and new tools.
Grand Rapids CNC Machinist Overview:
The CNC Machinist will have a variety of job duties and responsibilities designed to help the company get closer to their various business objectives. For instance, the CNC Machinist is mainly responsible for setting up and running large-scale CNC mills and lathes. For this greater Grand Rapids job, the CNC Machinist is expected to learn on the job while taking a hands-on role in production for the company. He or she will not have any direct reports while on-site at greater Grand Rapids, but he or she will be reporting to the plant’s production manager. The CNC Machinist will also have a role in maintenance and customer as well.
Grand Rapids CNC Machinist Job Opening
- The CNC Machinist must set-up large-scale, multi-axis lathes and mills while on site at the greater Grand Rapids, Michigan location.
- The CNC Machinist will also be expected to run corrective and preventative maintenance on the mills and lathes at the Grand Rapids site.
- This role will not need to travel outside of greater Grand Rapids, Michigan, unless required to or for special training seminars.
- The position will take on any additional duties as given by the site’s production manager.
CNC Machinist (Grand Rapids Area) Job Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience operating and repairing CNC mills and lathes while in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to hit production goals and metrics while sustaining production quality and efficiency is essential for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.