Sr. Industrial Engineer Summary
Sr. Industrial Engineer job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. A company that is prominently recognized for innovative building design is currently seeking to fill a Sr. Industrial Engineer job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. JMJ Phillip’s Engineering recruiters are currently seeking job candidates whom are familiar with architecture, manufacturing, logistics, and construction. For the Sr. Industrial Engineer who can best demonstrate a proclivity for working within a team, driving innovation, and leadership, the organization is offering a strong salary and benefits package. For a Sr. Industrial Engineer in Birmingham, Alabama looking to take the next step in his or her career, this is the right job opportunity!
Birmingham Sr. Industrial Engineer Overview:
The Sr. industrial Engineer will have a wide range of responsibilities, but the primary one will be to head up engineering change and construct analyze better ways to engineer new products and buildings. He or she will be working within a team of engineers, designers, and construction specialists to progress projects forward. Additional, he or she will be expected to contribute valuable information to improve the company’s value stream. The Sr. Industrial Engineer’s job will be a very cross-functional role, as he or she will be expected to interface with other departments in the greater Birmingham, AL area. For this job, the Sr. Industrial Engineer will be considered as senior management and will have direct reports. He or she will report to the CEO for this job.
Birmingham Senior Industrial Engineer Job Opening
- The first job of the Sr. Industrial Engineer is that he or she must lead the engineering team and approve all design concepts and innovation proposals.
- For the Engineers that the Sr. Industrial Engineer is leading, he or she will be responsible for providing mentorship and training.
- Additional, the Sr. Industrial Engineer must develop plans to allocate resources for projects in the future.
- The Sr. Industrial Engineer will solve engineering problems while working out of the greater Birmingham, Alabama site.
Sr. Industrial Engineer (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree in Industrial is required for this Birmingham job.
- At least 15 years of engineering experience is essential for this role.
- A MS degree is also required for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.