Paint Engineer Summary
Paint Engineer job opening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Our engineering recruiters are seeking a motivated, hardworking, and dependable Paint Engineer for an opportunity in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Paint Engineer will need to be able to balance a myriad of responsibilities, with the expectation of adding more projects over time. This greater Grand Rapids, Michigan company is offering a competitive salary, with plenty of opportunity for growth in the company.
Grand Rapids Paint Engineer Overview:
The main responsibility of the Paint Engineer will be to enhance paint system performance by developing and implementing tools and procedures that improve quality and up time, as well as reduce cost. The Paint Engineer will also need to have strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, as he or she will be working in a team-based environment. To be successful in this job, the Paint Engineer will also need a strong background in paint mixing, paint delivery systems, and paint. The Paint Engineer will report to the Production Manager at the greater Grand Rapids, Michigan facility.
Grand Rapids Paint Engineer Job Opening
- The Paint Engineer must supply troubleshooting and process support for paint processes.
- This job requires environmental compliance in paint systems.
- He or she will need to be communicative, regularly corresponding with all related parties regarding paint system activities.
- The candidate who will be successful in this job must be able to promote quality, preventative maintenance, and safety practices.
- He or she will design paint fixtures in order to bolster higher quality and reduce cycle times.
Paint Engineer (Grand Rapids Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) in Engineering is required for this job.
- A proven track record of positively contributing to a team environment through leadership and active participation
- This job requires a high level of interpersonal effectiveness
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.