Chief Financial Officer Summary
Chief Financial Officer job opening Detroit, Michigan. Our recruiters are hoping to obtain experienced and detail-oriented candidates to fill a Chief Financial Officer job opening in Detroit, Michigan. The successful Chief Financial Officer will supervise financial planning and other fiscally-related functions within the company. The ideal candidate for this job will have an extensive background in finance or accounting. The company is offering an attractive compensation and benefits package for the most qualified candidate.
Detroit Chief Financial Officer Overview:
The primary job of the Chief Financial Officer will be to monitor all financial operations within the organization including financial planning, budget management, and audits. The Chief Financial Officer will work closely with departmental managers to ensure their compliance with budgeting requirements and to develop financial plans. Additionally, he or she will make sure that the company is on par with industry required policies and procedures. Oftentimes, the Chief Financial Officer will schedule financial audits as well as develop financial forecast reports. For this job, the Chief Financial Officer will work under minimal supervision and will be responsible for providing financial leadership and developing financial goals for the company.
Detroit Chief Financial Officer Job Opening
- The main role of the Detroit Chief Financial Officer will be to supervise all financially-related functions within the company which include but are not limited to financial planning, audits, and budget management.
- Supplementary responsibilities of the Detroit Chief Financial Officer may include confirming the organization’s compliance with industry regulations and standards.
- There is minimal travel outside of the metro Detroit, Michigan area that is associated with this job.
- The Chief Financial Officer will additionally facilitate financial audits and will prepare reports based on financial forecast and outlooks.
- In addition, he or she will ensure that each department is compliant with budgeting requirements by interfacing with managers from each sector of the company.
- The Detroit Chief Financial Officer will take on any additionally assigned duties.
Chief Financial Officer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A Master’s degree in a finance or accounting-related field from an accredited university.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience within a senior level accounting or finance position.
- A Certified Public Accountant certification is a plus for this job.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
Job postings typically expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.