CEO job opening in Detroit, Michigan. A manufacturer that delivers both specialty metal parts and supply chain management services to Tier 1 and 2 suppliers within the automotive, aerospace, and defense industries is seeking an extensively experienced CEO to guide a team of executives in ensuring the overall performance and growth of the company. For the ideal CEO who will foster continuous performance improvement, the company is offering a considerable compensation and benefits package.
Detroit CEO Overview:
The ideal CEO will be results-oriented and direct an impressive team of executives in facilitating the continuous improvement of company’s growth and financial development. In this role, the CEO will work independently but will be expected to establish and maintain relationships with members of the Board and Corporate Executive. The CEO will evaluate the performance of all company operations and will ensure that results are consistent with organizational goals and standards. For this job, the CEO will be responsible for maintaining a current and extensive knowledge of the markets and industry and will additionally confirm the company’s compliance with legal guidelines and industry policies.
Detroit CEO Job Opening
- For this job, the Detroit CEO will be self-motivated and will primarily oversee an executive leadership team by ensuring the proper financial performance and adequate growth of the company.
- While managing out of the Detroit, Michigan operation, the CEO will be expected to conduct performance evaluations to confirm the company is compliant with industry standards and organizational policies.
- The Detroit CEO will develop and maintain relationships with the Board of Directors as well as Executive Corporate Management.
- There are moderate travel requirements outside of Detroit, Michigan that are required for this job.
- The ideal CEO will remain up to date on industry knowledge regarding the market and will be responsible for making sure the company is on par with legal policies and guidelines.
- The Detroit CEO will take on any additionally assigned jobs as necessary.
CEO (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree, Master’s preferred, in a relevant discipline.
- Must have 20 years of applicable experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience within the automotive and industrial industries is a plus for this job.
- Must have a successful track record of facilitating company growth.
- Past experience in developing a high-performance leadership team is a requirement.
Job postings typically expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.