Human Resources Manager Summary
Human Resources Manager job opening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. A supplier of business materials is currently seeking to fill a Human Resources Manager job opening in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The company is hoping to find an experienced Human Resources Manager to assist in the facilitation of company growth by performing various human resources projects and administrative tasks under the guidance of the company’s executive management.
Grand Rapids Human Resources Manager Overview:
The Human Resources Manager’s primary responsibility will include supervising all human resources-related activities to ensure their compliance with company policies. Furthermore, the Human Resources Manager will also draft revisions to the company’s employee handbook as well as managing hiring and recruiting functions. Additionally, he or she will act as a guide regarding all benefits and compensation-related inquiries by serving as a principal contact. The Human Resources Manager will also review payroll and compensation systems and implement revisions when necessary to boost employee success rates. For this job, the Human Resources Manager will operate under the direction of the Vice President of Human Resources and will have several opportunities for advancement.
Grand Rapids Human Resources Manager Job Opening
- The Grand Rapids Human Resources Manager’s main job will be to monitor daily human resources operations and will actively make sure they adhere to company policy.
- In addition, the Grand Rapids Human Resources Manager will evaluate existing compensation and payroll systems to implement corrections if needed.
- Also, he or she will mentor employees in benefits and compensation related matters by serving as the primary contact on benefit programs.
- The Human Resources Manager will make necessary revisions to the employee handbook and ensure that it is consistently being updated.
- There is frequent opportunity for travel outside of Grand Rapids, Michigan that is associated with this job.
- The Grand Rapids Human Resources Manager will perform any additional jobs as assigned.
Human Resources Manager (Grand Rapids Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree, master’s preferred, in human resources or business-related discipline.
- At least 10 years of human resources experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent communication and strategic planning skills.
- Familiarity with balance sheets and profit & loss statements.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.