Human Resources Generalist Summary
Human Resources Generalist job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. A manufacturing company that specializes in production of interior components for the automotive industry is seeking to fill a Human Resources Generalist job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. For this position, the company is searching for a Human Resources Generalist to work closely with the manager of the organization’s human resources department and assist with several administrative functions. A Human Resource Generalist who will best interact with employees and support all areas of the department is preferred.
Birmingham Human Resources Generalist Overview:
For this job, the Human Resources Generalist will predominantly aid in the completion of several administrative tasks including staffing, benefits, and payroll. The Human Resources Generalist will also direct training and orientation for new employees as well as serve as a representative for the organization in compensation-related proceedings. He or she will continuously work with personnel to guide them in coverage and benefits-related concerns. In addition, the Human Resources Generalist will ensure that the department is current with regulations and policies required by the organization and the industry. The Human Resources Generalist will report directly to a manager and will coordinate a wide variety of tasks as well as investigate matters related to employee relations.
Birmingham Human Resources Generalist Job Opening
- The main job of the Birmingham Human Resources Generalist is to provide support in all aspects of the human resources department including the completion of administrative functions.
- He or she will work closely with personnel and advise them in resolving issues related to benefits and coverage.
- The Birmingham Human Resources Generalist will also oversee new employee training and orientation as well as represent the organization in compensation related hearings.
- There is minimal mandatory travel outside of Birmingham, Alabama for this job.
- Also, the Human Resources Generalist will remain up to date on regulations and policies required by the organization.
- Supplementary jobs will be assigned to the Birmingham Human Resource Generalist as necessary.
Human Resources Generalist (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in a human resources related field preferred.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of required HR systems.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.