Quality Manager Summary
Quality Manager job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. A company that specializes in manufacturing residential and agricultural products is currently seeking to fill a Quality Manager job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. The company is seeking a Quality Manager to oversee and verify that the company’s products meet the required specifications before distribution. For the Quality Manager who can best recognize customer needs and implement them into quality inspections, the company is offering a good salary, benefits, and bonus package.
Birmingham Quality Manager Overview:
The main role of the Quality Manager is to manage the processes and systems that are responsible for quality inspection and control. Additionally, he or she will be tasked with staying current on quality regulations and conveying them to their team. The Quality Manager will also work directly with customers and contractors to improve upon product advancement. Frequently, the Quality Manager will perform statistical analyses and create data reports regarding the performance of the quality systems. For this job, the Quality Manager will report directly to a manager and oversee a large team of engineers, analysts, and auditors.
Birmingham Quality Manager Job Opening
- The main job of the Birmingham Quality Manager is to oversee the processes and systems that are responsible for quality and inspection and control.
- Also, he or she will be responsible for staying up to date on quality regulations and conveying them to their team.
- The Birmingham Quality Manager will work closely with customers and contractors to improve upon product advancement.
- In addition, the Quality Manager will be tasked with running statistical analyses and creating data reports regarding the quality system’s performance.
- There is some travel outside of greater Birmingham, Alabama that is required for this job.
- The Birmingham Quality Manager will take on any additionally assigned jobs as necessary.
Quality Manager (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree in an engineering-based field.
- At least ten years of demonstrated experience in quality management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Jobs expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job postings are not public.