Project Engineer Summary
Project Engineer job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. A company that manufactures residential and agricultural products is currently seeking to fill a Project Engineer job opening in Birmingham, Alabama. The company is seeking Project Engineer to manage engineering projects within the organization’s manufacturing plant. For the Project Engineer who can best control the elements of a manufacturing project, the company is offering a great deal of autonomy and the opportunity to join a growing organization.
Birmingham Project Engineer Overview:
The main role of the Project Engineer is to direct engineering projects by establishing project elements and assigning departments to each phase. In addition, he or she is responsible for the scheduling and monitoring of the progress as well as establishing solutions to any issues that arise. The Project Engineer is also tasked with determining the safety of the facility and that the operations of the plant meet the organization’s standards. Often, the Project Engineer will evaluate product performance within the plant by running tests. For this job, the Project Engineer will report directly to a manager and will have minimal supervision.
Birmingham Project Engineer Job Opening
- The main job of the Birmingham Project Engineer is to lead engineering projects by classifying elements of a project and designating departments to each phase.
- Also, he or she is tasked with scheduling and monitoring progress as well as establishing solutions to any issues that may arise.
- The Birmingham Project Engineer is also responsible for regulating the safety of the plant facility and making sure plant operations are following laws and regulations.
- Frequently, the Project Engineer will run tests to evaluate product performance.
- There is moderate travel around greater Birmingham, Alabama that is required for this job.
- The Birmingham Project Engineer will take on any additionally assigned jobs as given by the Director of Engineering.
Project Engineer (Birmingham Area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree in engineering from an accredited university.
- At least five years of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Previous project management experience.
- Efficient analytical skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.