Senior Engineer Summary
Senior Engineer job opening in Detroit, Michigan. A very prominent and successful Tier-One automotive supplier is currently looking to fill a Senior Engineer job opening near Detroit, Michigan. The Senior Engineer will be highly important to the organization, as he or she will be a conduit for information for the client and design engineering team. For a Senior Engineer in the prime of his or her career in metro Detroit, Michigan, this is a great job opportunity. The company is offering a strong compensation package for a technically-minded Senior Engineer who is able to interface with customers and enhance client relationships.
Detroit Michigan Senior Engineer Overview:
The main job of the Senior Engineer will be to serve as a company liaison onsite for the engineering team and be able to explain technical concepts. He or she will also be relied upon to serve as a customer advocate to bring back information and specifications to the Engineering Team in greater Detroit, Michigan. Additionally, he or she will interface with different team members at the Detroit, Michigan site in order to assist in successful program launches for various company products. The Senior Engineer will additionally need to research industry trends to ensure that the company is offering the most technically advanced product.
Detroit Senior Engineer Job Opening
- For this Detroit, Michigan job, the Senior Engineer will create design reviews of customer products.
- He or she will head up customer meetings in order to transmit specifications to the engineering team.
- The Senior Engineer will support product launches while working out of the Detroit, Michigan location.
- There is little travel outside of Detroit, Michigan required for this job.
- The Senior Engineer will assist in mentoring and training engineering technicians at the Detroit, Michigan plant.
- The Senior Engineer will take on any additional jobs as assigned by the Engineering Manager.
Senior Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably mechanical) is required for this job.
- At least 7 years of experience in a mechanical engineering field, preferably within the automotive field.
- Experience leading teams is a plus for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.