Account Manager Summary
Account Manager job opening in Detroit. A manufacturer of industrial products is seeking candidates for an Account Manager job opening in Detroit. Our automotive recruiters are seeking client-focused, driven sales professionals for this Account Manager job in the Detroit area. This is a great job opportunity for professionals experienced in selling industrial materials to automotive customers. This job offers a competitive compensation package as well as benefits.
Detroit Account Manager Overview:
The Detroit Account Manager shall handle the company’s current and developing automotive customer base as well as its industrial customer base. The Detroit Account Manager will research potential business development opportunities and introduce prospective customers to product offerings. Additionally, the Detroit Account Manager will introduce clients to new products and their applications.
Detroit Account Manager Job Opening
- The Detroit account manager will serve as the main point of contact for all concerns that customers may have with the products or the company.
- Establish and foster lasting, strong relationships with assigned clients.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and an adviser to clients, stakeholders at client companies, and executives.
- The Detroit Account Manager will ensure that clients receives products and solutions to meet customer deadlines and objectives.
- Regularly report on the progress of company initiatives to stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Develop sales forecasts, and take regular checks of key metrics to measure the progress of the sales relationship.
- The Detroit Account Manager will transmit forecasts and key metrics to appropriate staff.
- Research and recognize business development opportunities within the assigned territory, work with sales teams to reach growth targets.
- Help other sales staff with major client requests and escalated issues when necessary.
Account Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A four year degree in a related field from an accredited university.
- At least three years of performing an account manager role with a focus on automotive trim.
- A demonstrated understanding of the automotive trim market.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills. Able to communicate and influence personnel at varying levels of an organization, up to the c-suite.
- Ability to provide clients with unique product solutions to meet the needs of each client.
- A strong organizational skill set, able to work on several projects at the same time.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.