Chief Financial Officer Summary
Chief Financial Officer Job Opening in Cleveland, Ohio. A major manufacturer of industrial equipment is currently seeking applicants for a Chief Financial Officer job opening in Cleveland. Our manufacturing recruiters are seeking diligent leaders for this exciting job in the Cleveland area. This job is an exciting opportunity for accomplished accounting professionals seeking an executive role. The job offers competitive compensation as well as a benefits package.
Cleveland Chief Financial Officer Overview:
The Chief Financial Officer will work to ensure the business’s finances are secure, and will develop long term growth plans. The Chief Financial Officer will work closely with the President and Executive team to ensure the finances are properly ordered to reach company goals. The CFO will oversee all financial planning, accounting, financial reporting, and IT functions. The Chief Financial Officer will also oversee a staff of several finance and accounting personnel.
Cleveland Chief Financial Officer Job Opening
- The Cleveland Chief Financial Officer work with the CEO and Executive team to create a long-term growth strategy.
- Identify and provide Key performance indicators to guide decisions.
- Lead or assist in financial projects to improve the company.
- The Cleveland Chief Financial Officer will develop and distribute budgets and forecasts quarterly.
- Oversee and ensure the integrity of monthly book balances and account reviews, ensure monthly financial statements are prepared properly.
- Work with corporate deadlines to complete monthly and quarterly financial reports for budgets and forecasts.
- Oversee accounting, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable personnel at the Cleveland plant.
- Develop procedures for different departmental situations, especially contract accounting, time keeping, expense reports, and ensure compliance with these procedures.
- Oversee all cash management and develop monthly cash reports.
- Ensure that taxes are filed.
- Develop and manage relationships with the insurance companies the company does business with.
Chief Financial Officer (Cleveland Area) Job Requirements:
- Possession of a master’s degree in accounting or business administration.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience overseeing an accounting department and working under corporate deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a global, matrix organization.
- Strong decision making skills based on gathering information, prioritizing factors, identifying causes, and finding a proactive solution.
- Familiar with ERP systems, preferably SAP or Oracle.
- Communicate decisions and developments regularly to other members of the management team.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.