Service Representative Summary
Service Representative Job Opening in Columbus, Ohio. A market leader in heavy equipment manufacturing is currently seeking to fill a Service Representative job opening in the Columbus area. Our manufacturing recruiters are seeking reliable, skilled service representatives for this exciting job opportunity in the Columbus region. This Columbus, Ohio job is a good opportunity for maintenance and service representatives seeking a rewarding job with an established company. This job offers competitive compensation as well as a benefits package.
Columbus Service Representative Overview:
The Columbus Service Representative will work to ensure customer satisfaction through solving all service issues with assigned dealers. The Service Representative will build and improve relationships with dealers by providing exceptional levels of service. The Columbus Service Representative will provide technical service training to dealers throughout the assigned region.
Columbus Service Representative Job Opening
- Handle all customer service problems in a prompt manner in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- The Columbus Service representative will keep documentation of all product or quality issues that are encountered in the field.
- Build and keep a network of dealers, administer the certification program for technical services.
- Supply technical support to dealers in prompt and timely manner.
- Handle all warranty issues and concerns with assigned dealers. Also handle out of warranty issues.
- The Columbus Service Representative will maintain documentation of warranties used.
- Participate in the process of developing new products. Supply insight to engineering, service technicians, manufacturing, and other departments regarding service issues and product design.
- Plan and lead in training for new products with divisional and regional dealer employees.
- The Columbus Service Representative will represent the company at different events as needed to promote company products.
- Participate in the process of creating a budget for the assigned area and ensure that all expenses keep within the budget for the assigned area.
- Perform special projects as assigned by management.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the industry and its trends.
Service Representative (Columbus Area) Job Requirements:
- Possession of a technical or vocational degree, preferably in mechanical technology or agriculture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate well with customers understand their issues and rectify them.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Very familiar with heavy equipment for agricultural applications.
- Good with computers, and familiar with the Microsoft office suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Will need to travel as necessary.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.