Senior Project Manager Summary
Senior Project Manager Job Opening in Cleveland, Ohio. An established consumer good manufacturer is seeking to fill a Senior Project Manager job vacancy in the Cleveland area. Our manufacturing recruiters are seeking energetic leaders for this Senior Project Manager Job in the greater Cleveland area. This job presents a good opportunity for project managers looking for growth opportunities with a market leader. This job offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Cleveland Senior Project Manager Overview:
The Senior Project Manager will lead teams of personnel on assigned projects to reach all goals and objectives on time. The Cleveland Sr. Project Manager establishes project plans in order to complete the project on time and under budget. This job is a great opportunity for motivational and driven leaders. The Senior Project Manager will report to the Director of Project Management.
Cleveland Senior Project Manager Job Opening
- The Senior Project Manager in Cleveland will lead and oversee assigned teams by providing creative and driven approaches to creating new products and assemblies.
- Meet cost reduction objectives both for finished goods as well as components.
- Lead the packaging process and reach project deliverable deadlines, ensuring the projects are kept under budget.
- The Cleveland Senior Project Manager will develop plans for and oversee the research and development personnel and engineering assignments dealing with product improvement.
- Find opportunities for improvement, cost savings, and overall product improvements, and develop plans to make those improvements.
- The Cleveland Senior Project Manger will Interface with team members to find cost effective solutions for product designs.
- Plan, spearhead, and assist in the design review process for new products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Senior Project Manager (Cleveland Area) Job Requirements:
- A four year degree in an engineering discipline or a closely related field.
- At least eight years of product development engineering or project management for a manufacturing company.
- Great written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with personnel at multiple levels of an organization.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Great organizational and multitasking skills, able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Familiar with engineering principles suck as mechanical, thermal, and fluid.
- Familiar with statistical engineering tools and other problem solving techniques.
- Understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Familiar with 3D CAD as well as basic office software.
- Comfortable working with global suppliers.
- Able to travel up to 15%.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.