Accounting Manager Summary
Accounting Manager Job Opening in Cleveland, Ohio. A major global industrial company is currently seeking an accounting manager for a job opening in the Cleveland area. Our financial recruiters are seeking focused and attentive Account Managers to fill this job in the great Cleveland area. This job is a great opportunity for accounting professionals seeking a rewarding opportunity with an established company. This job offers competitive compensation and as well as a benefits package.
Cleveland Accounting Manager Overview:
The Accounting Manager will perform oversight on all the accounting functions within company’s north American operations. This Accounting Manager will take part in the company’s financial reporting, key performance indicator analysis, as wells as budget forecasts. The Cleveland Accounting Manager will also participate in establishing policies and procedures for the accounting department. The Accounting Manager reports to the Global Controller, and will oversee three to four direct reports.
Cleveland Accounting Manager Job Opening
- Schedule regular meetings with each department to go over accounting and budgeting concerns.
- Review all accounting reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- The Cleveland Accounting manager will develop a monthly closing schedule.
- Develop and evaluate financial reports.
- Interface and regularly communicate information with payroll and HR concerning transactions.
- The Cleveland Accounting Manage will prepare and measure KPI metrics for accounting and accounts payable departments.
- Conduct performance reviews for accounting staff.
- Develop monthly and quarterly budgets, profit and loss reports, and budgets with the Global Controller.
- Assist colleagues during forecasting and budgeting projects.
- The Cleveland Accounting Manager will prepare budget and forecast reports quarterly.
- Deliver analysis of financial statements and financial reports for management to assist in the decision making process.
- Provide assistance to the Global Controller during annual audits.
- Perform internal audits regularly as needed.
- Regularly critique and improve all areas of accounting.
- Regularly critique and improve ERP processes and procedures.
- Lead and participate in special projects as directed.
Accounting Manager (Cleveland Area) Job Requirements:
- A four year degree in finance or accounting from an accredited university.
- MBA and/or CPA certification would be preferred for this position.
- A minimum of 7 years of financial experience, and three years of management experience.
- International accounting experience is preferable for this position.
- Proven ability to build budget plans, and reach budgeting goals.
- Familiarity with ERP systems, especially SAP or Oracle.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft office.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.