Product Specialist Summary
Product Specialist Job Opening in the greater Columbus, Ohio area. A globally respected manufacturer of agricultural equipment is currently seeking a Product Specialist in Ohio for its agricultural line of equipment. Our executive search consultants currently are looking for a Product Specialist who is very comfortable interfacing with customers and training them on the company’s best products by utilizing his or her technical expertise. For the Product Specialist who can best demonstrate the full effectiveness of the company’s products, the organization is offering up a good starting compensation package, as well as a very flexible work week and fantastic benefits, including a company car. Only the most personable Product Specialists should apply for this Columbus job!
Columbus Product Specialist Overview:
The Product Specialist will support the launch and sustainment of a new product line that the company ill be manufacturing. He or she will be experts on the product whom train and educate coworkers and end users. The Product Specialist will also support sales operations by promoting the product in a dealer of networks spread out in the midwest region. He or she will need to provide great customer service and technical expertise to clients for this job. The Product Specialist will report directly to the Product Marketing Director in Columbus and will be a part of the Marketing department.
Columbus Product Specialist Job Opening
- The Product Specialist must come up with product presentations and demonstrations for clients at the dealership level, as well as other employees within the organization.
- For this Columbus job, the Product Specialist will impart training exercises on dealers and end users in order to increase applicability of the product.
- The position will need to research competitors and industry trends in order to maximize the effectiveness of the product.
- The Product Specialist must collaborate with Sales Managers to onboard, sustain, and expand on a dealer network for the specified product.
- The role will need to conduct market and industry analysis in order to strategize competitive advantages over competing products from other companies.
- The position will be traveling very often out to different clients in order to conduct demonstrations.
- The Product Specialist will conduct other duties as given by the Product Marketing Director.
Product Specialist (Columbus Ohio Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or agriculture.
- At least 3 years of pertinent experience.
- Successful sales experience in large agricultural tractors and implements.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.