Packaging Engineer Summary
Packaging Engineer Job Opening in Cleveland, Ohio. A multi-million dollar, globally recognized corporation that specializes in health products is currently seeking a Packaging Engineer in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. The Packaging Engineer will be able to have an immediate impact on the organization, as the company is very well known for its engineering and packaging of products. For the Packaging Engineer who can bring the highest degree of ingenuity and energy to this Ohio job, the company is offering a strong starting salary, as well as the chance to grow his/her career with massive and global operation.
Cleveland Packaging Engineer Overview:
The Packaging Engineer will need to help create and design competitive packaging for the company’s different products in Cleveland, Ohio. He or she will also need to be able to help source the proper technologies to implement different packaging methods. Additionally, the Packaging Engineer will be a proponent of continuous improvement initiatives for the engineering team. The Packaging Engineer will be a part of the Engineering Department and will report directly to the Engineering Manager in Cleveland, Ohio.
Cleveland Packaging Engineer Job Opening
- The Packaging Engineer will come up with various designs of packaging materials for company products.
- For this job, the role will need to research contemporary market packaging methods and aid in making the company’s packing more competitive.
- The position will support sourcing operations for different packaging materials.
- The Packaging Engineer will provide technical expertise on packaging for other departments of the company.
- For this job, the role will support all packaging projects and work to ensure that they are completed efficiently and expediently.
- The position must support different trials and testing processes of packaging materials in order to help ensure their efficiency.
- The Packaging Engineer must consider customer specifications and requests.
- The role will troubleshoot and diagnose issues that occur with packaging materials.
- The position will acquire packaging materials from external vendors and suppliers.
- The Packaging Engineer will liaison with upper management about larger problems that occur with packaging materials.
- The role does not require any travel.
- The position will assume any additional responsibilities as given by the Engineering Manager.
Packaging Engineer (Cleveland Area) Job Requirements:
- A 4 year Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, is required for this position.
- At least 5 years of experience in the packaging field is required.
- Experience in consumer product goods or health products is a plus.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.