VP of Operations Summary
VP of Operations Job Opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A worldwide manufacturer of accessories is currently seeking a VP of Operations in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. The VP of Operations will have a large amount of responsibility in ensuring the operational success of the entire organization for this job. The company is giving an executive compensation package, a direct role in determining the direction of the company, and the chance to be a part of an already sterling company to the candidate who can best demonstrate executive leadership qualities and continuous improvement on the job. This job is great for a Philadelphia VP of Operations with plenty of job experience heading up a company!
Philadelphia VP of Operations Overview:
The VP of Operations is mainly in charge of making sure that the company’s Philadelphia, Pennsylvania warehouse runs in a safe and efficient manner. He or she will need to come up with and facilitate an organizational structure that promotes continuous improvement and efficiency for the job. The VP of Operations will be a conduit of leadership for all functions of the company, including sales, operations, logistics, human resources, and accounting at the Philadelphia plant. He or she will also support all of the company’s hiring, firing, and training operations of incoming company employees. The VP of Operations will have several direct reports and will report directly to the company’s Chief Executive Officer. This job is based at the organization’s Philadelphia, Pennsylvania plant.
Philadelphia VP of Operations Job Opening
- The VP of Operations will manager programs and policies to ensure that company goals are always complied with and adhered to.
- The role will work to optimize production across all facets of the job.
- The position will support production and efficiency metrics so that the company can consistently perform at a great rate.
- The VP of Operations will come up with plans for the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania distribution center.
- The role will train and try to improve the performance of his or her direct reports for the job.
- The position will work with other departments to ensure holistic success of the company.
- The VP of Operations must need to know how to use various pieces of equipment in the facility to support maintenance and production operations.
- The role will not need to travel outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for this job.
- The position will conduct any other duties as given by the company’s Chief Executive Officer, who is also based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
VP of Operations (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is a plus for this job.
- At least 10 years of job experience in logistics, including shipping, distribution, and warehousing.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.