Finance Manager Summary
Finance Manager Job Opening in Columbus, Ohio. A very popular vehicle and equipment manufacturer is currently seeking a Finance Manager in the greater Columbus, Ohio area. The Finance Manager will be an integral part of the Columbus, Ohio division’s dealership inventory control and finances. For the Finance Manager who is the best fit for the entirety of the role’s responsibilities at the Columbus plant, the company is offering up a flexible work week, great job benefits, and a good starting salary. Only the most energetic and financially savvy Finance Managers belong in this Columbus, Ohio job!
Columbus Finance Manager Overview:
The Finance Manager job is mainly responsible for heading up the wholesale finance functions of the company’s Columbus, Ohio division, ensuring that the relationship between dealerships and corporation is kept healthy and accounted for. The Finance Manager will eventually grow into a leadership role, where he or she will need to oversee the actions of 2 wholesale Credit Auditors while on the job. The Finance Manager will be in charge of several hundred dealerships for this job. The Finance Manager will additionally handle the inventory control of the dealerships primarily based in Columbus, Ohio. The Finance Manager will report directly to the company’s Director of Finance and will work within the Finance departments. He or she will eventually be overseeing a staff of credit personnel also based in Ohio.
Columbus Finance Manager Job Opening
- The Finance Manager will manage the corporation’s receivable assets and items of several hundred dealerships in Columbus, Ohio.
- For this job, the role will monitor the dealerships’ floorpans and manage the credit lines to those dealerships.
- The position must maintain equipment receivable assets for the corporation and the assigned dealerships in Columbus, Ohio.
- The Finance Manager will come up with dealer training seminars for dealers within the assigned territory.
- For this job, the role will need to update and maintain a list of dealership’s within the network to consistently report finances.
- The position will improve and optimize the production of his or her assigned credit auditors.
- The Finance Manager will need to periodically travel out to dealerships all throughout Ohio.
- The role will do any other jobs as assigned by the Director of Finance, who is also based in Columbus, Ohio.
Finance Manager (Columbus Area) Job Requirements:
- A 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other business-related field.
- At least 5 to 9 years of job experience in Finance, auditing, and credit.
- Great attention to detail and organizational job skills.
- A great amount of experience in floor plan and dealership auditing.
- Job experience with inventory management, crediting, collections, and analysis.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.