VP of Sales Summary
VP of Sales Job Opening in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A widely respected chemical and medical devices company is currently seeking its next VP of Sales in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area for its site there. The VP of Sales will have an essential job for the company, as he or she will be responsible for bringing in a higher degree of revenue to match the company’s growth strategy. The VP of Sales is going to drive sales and marketing strategy for all levels of the organization, while being based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. For this job, the organization is offering a glamorous salary to the VP of Sales who can best give direction to the company’s business development function and provide the revenue for growth.
Pittsburgh VP of Sales Overview:
For this Pittsburgh job, the VP of Sales is primarily charged with developing sales strategies, both short and long-term, to bolster the company’s client base while enhancing relationships with current clients in and outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The VP of Sales will not necessarily need to interface with potential clients, but will need to provide the strategy behind the sale. Additionally, the VP of Sales will be managing the entire business development function and must direct all salespeople to meet metrics and bring in revenue to the Pittsburgh plant. The VP of Sales will be the head of the Sales Department and will report directly to the company’s CEO, who is also based in Pittsburgh.
Pittsburgh VP of Sales Job Opening
- The VP of Sales must come up with sales strategies to expand the company’s presence in the medical devices and services industry.
- For this job, the role must research industry trends in order to discover the best way to penetrate the market.
- The position will conduct sales meetings in order to relay strategies to company executives and sales teams.
- The VP of Sales will occasionally be traveling out of Pittsburgh to various seminars, networking events, and client sites in order to better the company’s standpoint in the industry.
- For the job, the VP of Sales will need to construct sales metrics for the Pittsburgh department and direct the workers to meet them.
- The position will conduct any additional special duties as given by the company’s executive management.
VP of Sales (Pittsburgh Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred.
- Experience developing sales strategies in the medical devices and chemicals industry.
- An affinity for solution-based selling.
- At least 10 years of business development and sales experience.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.