VP of Operations Summary
VP of Operations Job Opening in Toledo, Ohio. A premier metals and manufacturing company is currently seeking a Vice President of Operations in the Toledo, Ohio area. This job will be greatly important for the company, as the VP of Operations will be wholly responsible for the success of the division. Having a wide range of responsibilities, the Vice President will be treated to a very well-rounded compensation package, full autonomy of the division, and the chance to directly be responsible for growing the company. Only the VPs of Operations who are the most well-versed in metals and manufacturing should apply to this Toledo, Ohio job.
Toledo VP of Operations Overview:
First and foremost, the Vice President of Operations will be championing continuous improvement initiatives throughout all levels of the company’s Toledo division. He or she must find ways to improve the manufacturing process and improve profitability at the Toledo site. The VP of Operations will additionally need to be a motivator and improver of people. This job will be handling the full profit and loss aspects of the manufacturing facility. Over 30 people will be reporting to the Vice President of Operations at the Toledo, Ohio plant. He or she will be reporting to executive management of the holding company.
Toledo VP of Operations Job Opening
- The VP of Operations will need to improve profitability and production across all levels of the manufacturing plant.
- For this job, the role must mentor and guide subordinate employees on various ways to improve.
- The position is responsible for driving continuous improvement for the manufacturing plant.
- The VP of Operations will be a liaison for all departments that work within the plant.
- The role will have full P&L responsibility of the Toledo, Ohio site.
- The position will involve facilitating creative strategies on how to streamline manufacturing processes.
- The VP of Operations will need to utilize a “hand-on” mindset when it comes to working on the floor and interacting with employees.
- The job requires no travel outside of Toledo, Ohio.
VP of Operations (Toledo Area) Job Requirements
- A varied background in human resources, operations management, production, and engineering would be a big plus for this job.
- In-depth knowledge of metals, such as iron, steel, aluminum, and copper.
- A technical, production-oriented mindset is essential for this job.
- The desire to continuously improve and find inefficiencies within the organization.
- Ability to motivate and inspire workers.
- At least 10 years of job experience in a manufacturing environment.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.